Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Two Week Turn-around

One of my best friends, Ashley, whom I love dearly got married 2 weeks after my sister. So, Harrison and I flew to Atlanta, stayed for 5 days and flew back home. Then 2 weeks later, we flew back to Atlanta, stayed for 3 days and flew back home. It was crazy to be away from home for so long and then go twice in a matter of days. It was great though! It was such an amazing weekend to share with some of my closest friends. Ashley and Josh are such a great couple and I wouldn't have missed their wedding for anything. I was also able to go to my sister, Kelly's baby shower while I was home. I was so glad to be able to go to one, so that I could take part in celebrating Kale and Kelly's sweet baby Karland before her birth. Here are some pics from the baby shower. I don't have any from Ashley's wedding.

No comments: