Thursday, July 30, 2009

A New Brother!!

I know it has been a while...I actually got reprimanded from one of my friends who said she was sick of seeing the Dodgers game at the top of my blog. So, I am going to try and catch you up on some very exciting events that have been happening...one blog at a time. I am going to try and keep it in chronological order. Starting with...my sisters wedding!!

So, my sister Paige got engaged in February to Jason Dees. They set the day for May 23rd and we prepared to make the trip across the country! We were so excited to be gaining a brother, sharing in this happy event, and also to have a reason to go home to see family. It was a very eventful weekend to say the least. Wedding weekends are always crazy, but the fact that it rained (it was an outside wedding) all weekend made it even crazier. We ended up moving the wedding inside and it turned out beautful!!! Thankfully Paige was an easy-going bride and Jason just went with the flow too. It was wonderful! Here are a few pictures. These are from my cousin, Courtney, because I didn't get a lot. I think the rain kept me from taking any pictures!


The whole Gang




No comments: