Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hollywood!!

So, Lindsey got a book of things to do in the United States (I think) and it has a whole section on things to do in California. We decided that we should pick something to do twice a month (or at least once a month). We could go sight seeing one time and then go hiking another time. So, our first trip was something that everyone does if they come to the LA area. We went to Hollywood!! Harrison and I had been there before. Actually Lindsey had been there before too. But I believe that it was Patrick’s first time. We did go to Rodeo Drive, which I have never done and we went to Pink’s (famous hot dog Stand). We waited in line for over an hour at Pink’s and I still think my favorite hotdog is at Bryson’s Store (this is my aunt and uncle’s general store in VA). We had a good time, but we were ready to get home and rest. We had all of the Hollywood we could handle for one day. Our first, monthly excursion was fun. I will let you know when we have another adventure. Here are some pictures from that day:


Pink's Famous Hot Dog Stand


Hollywood Sign above and below (see if you can spot it in the picture below)

Lindsey and Judy Garland

Harrison with Harrison Ford

RODEO Drive









1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Awww. I love seeing your blog, and all the fun places you're going. So glad you got to go to the Grove at Christmas. Isn't that place fun? We love you guys and miss you! Hope all is well. Blessings to you.