Friday, January 9, 2009

Back from the Break

So, it's been a while. I knew work was going to get crazy right when I started this blog. I am going to have to try extra hard to work on it in my spare time at home.

We were so blessed to be able to go home for Christmas this year. Harrison had not been to the East Coast since we left this summer. I got off work on Dec. 23rd and we hopped on a plane at 11:15 that night. We arrived very tired, but safe and very excited to be in Savannah on Christmas Eve. Christmas in Savannah was so relaxing and just what we needed. The whole family was there, which was amazing. It has become very hard to get the whole family together for events these days. My parents and siblings made it down to Savannah a few days after Christmas and we spent the New Year's together...all of the Huxford's and all of the Raynor's. I still can't believe that we were able to pull it off. We had 9 great days in Savannah before we had to go home. It was so hard to leave because our time flew by. I wasn't ready to get back to the real world. Harrison started school Monday, Jan. 5th and I went back to work. The first week back has been really hectic. Harrison has 3 night classes this quarter, so we will really be cherishing the time that we do get to see each other. This was a very quick update. I will write more and I will post pictures later.

No comments: