Thursday, December 4, 2008

My First Blog

So, I have been fighting this for a while now. Right now I have plenty of time at work to start and keep up with a blog, but don't know if that will always be the case. Also, FYI, I am not the best writer, so don't expect the best grammer, punctuation or spelling. I will try my best...but please understand I just want to share our lives with you. I want you to know what is going on with us and keep you posted on all the adventure that is taking place. Anyone reading this should know, but just in case...Harrison and I moved to California in August. We are here for Harrison to go to Fuller Theological Seminary. He is really enjoying school and I am working in the Student Financial Services at the school (we are in our slow season right now). The great thing is that Harrison and I live on campus, so he can walk to classes and I can walk to work. It has been difficult getting used to California life and being away from family and friends. We do have a wonderful Fuller Community that has helped us with the adjustment. Also, Patrick and Lindsey (friends from Savannah) are here and we are really enjoying our time with them. Since I started this late in the move...I may go back and update you on some of the things that we have done while we've been out here. I will show you the apartment we moved into (a lot smaller than our 3 bedroom house), some of our friends and some of the memories we have already made. My pictures are at home, so I will add them later (when I figure out how to add them) and do some more posting. For now...that's it.

1 comment:

those mitchells said...

Yeah! I am so glad to see you on here. I can't wait to check your blog! I am adding you to my friend list. You are going to have so much fun designing the blog and adding pictures, etc. Let me know if you need any assistance...it took me a while to figure it all out. We miss you guys and look forward to hanging out when we get to L.A.