Friday, October 9, 2009

Keith Urban Concert!

Harrison and I heard that Keith Urban was coming to LA, so we looked up tickets. Unfortunately, all the tickets were sold out. So, we entered a contest held by Verizon with very little belief that we would win. One day I got a voicemail that said that I was one of the contest winners, but I wouldn't believe it until I spoke with someone in person. So, I called back and she said that I had won tickets!!! We were so excited!! We had floor seats, not too close to the stage, but he came out to a backstage and we were RIGHT THERE!! It was so great. It was a great concert. Lady Antebellum opened for him and they were great too. The bonus was that his wife was there in the sound booth for a minute and we saw her (just in case you don't know...Keith Urban is married to Nicole Kidman)!!! That's right...my first real star sighting since I moved to California. We had a great night listening to Keith Urban at the Staple Center! As usual, here are some pics.






3 comments:

Brei said...

Oh my word, that's amazing!!

those mitchells said...

So happy you guys got to go to that. I can't believe you won the contest....how crazy???!!

CoolSprings.com said...

Everyone here in Cool Springs TN is really looking forward to the Keith Urban concert at Verizon Wireless on Friday! Its free too :)